[Spridgets] Vintage Racing?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Tue Aug 9 07:55:01 MDT 2011

Some of the 948's can be surprising, can't they John? I was only 1.2 sec
behind you at the AutoX, and I STILL have NO IDEA what's in my engine! (other
than the 948 block and the 12G629 head!).

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Match smatch. The only race is with the guy right behind you and the guy
you're trying to pass.    So, maybe it's an 850 Fiat or perhaps a 1275
Spridget with crap tires. That's the fun of vintage racing. :-) There are
948s
out there that I NEVER catch.

-JohnD
Still Playing with Little Cars