[Spridgets] Quiet

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 13:27:20 MDT 2011

Nope,

Work is busy and I've had to work long days.  The electrical problem  with
my garage electrics did indeed turn out to be a damaged wire which the
previous PO had placed under 3 inches of cement and which I've had to chisel out
 (5 yard run of cable) over a series of works. Today I've power back in the
 garage for the first time in a couple of months.  Had a family holiday and
 catching back up on e-mails.  Scrutineering at a race meeting  yesterday.
Got 3 of my favourite films on Blu-ray this week and watched  them all
(American Graffiti, Le Mans and Conan the Barbarian) - all sharper and  sounding
better for being on Blu-ray.

Weslake-Monza 1330