[Spridgets] duryea hillclimb this weekend

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 04:35:38 MDT 2011

duryea hillclimb is celebrating it's 60th running this weekend in reading
pennsylvania.   saturday and sunday will see timed runs up the hill past the
pagoda up to the finish line at the fire tower.
mary anne and myself will be
working one of the corner flag stations.   but maple grove drag strip is
having a grudge match and run what ya brung evening friday night.   it's very
close the the hillclimb.   we are considering bringing the '60 saab race car
to run at the drag strip.  from what's been indicated the entry fee for that
is something we can afford right now.    so those of you who live near by
might consider heading to reading this weekend to see some very spirited
driving in some very very interesting cars up a rather technical city street
course.

chuck