[Spridgets] '60 BE in Denver Area

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Wed Aug 17 13:11:53 MDT 2011

Ran across this one- I think this guys full of it-$5K PLUS more for the 1275,
etc. etc.I bought mine for $3K and it wasn't "Loved by Mice"- Anyone
interested? I could take a look......

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2545074277.html

1960 Bugeye sprite Barnfind - $5000 (Aurora)

We have a 1960 Barn Find Bug eye sprite. Complete with title and hard top and
extra bows, side curtains. The vehicle was removed from its storage in a barn
since 1988. Still has the tags. The information on it is that the master brake
cylinder went out and it was parked. The owner was 94 who bought it
new...died. His widow sold it to his friend. The cylinders have marvel oil in
them. The car is in original (barn) condition white with red racing stripe.
The seat are from a midge/sprite or later model Austin Healey. The Barn dirt
is still in it. Also for sale is a rebuilt 1275, two 5 speeds toyota and a rib
case transmission and All the suspension for the wire wheel set up including
the rear end with wire rims and a wire harness etc from a 1969 mg midget..

The fender beads are great and no major rust out. Look like it had a repair on
back corner,,,shows some cracks of bondo underneath. Bonnet in great shape has
a great Grill ....also.Missing one light lens.Mice loved it.

This was going to be a restro/conversion project but health issues have
another plan. I do not have to sell but want to put it in the hands of someone
who will love it and put it on the road again. I will not be low balled or put
up with any scammers. I reserve the right to reject all or any offers at any
time for any reason. CASH ONLY. NO TRADE.... ETC....

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016