[Spridgets] Anyone home?

Richard Ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 21 12:55:54 MDT 2011

Well since you asked, No, we weren't.

We spent last Saturday through Wednesday in Olympia (WA) supporting our
Bulldog clubs annual specialty show.  100 dogs from all over the Western US.

On Thursday we drove South again and picked up a new foster from the local
Bulldog rescue.  Well have her until she is placed in a new home.

Friday was visit the doctor day for Susan and I.  We try to take care of
them all in one shot if possible.

Yesturday I drove the Midget down to our local Cars and Coffe meeting site
(spridget content).  Three hours of tire kicking and BS then home to work on
the motorhome.  The demand water pump on the coach gave up a seal while we
were in Olympia.

We'll see what today has in store.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget