[Spridgets] No LBC Secret Lab

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Wed Aug 24 09:31:14 MDT 2011

>>You know, its funny, I was actually down in Virginia today, twelve stories
>>underground at the secret lab where we test new "gadgets".

I know that place.  Our guys went down there to test the alien DNA after
their ship crashed just south of Brookhaven National Lab.  The local people
thought we had a secret underground lab on-site, but we fooled them.  It was
in VA.

See http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/ford.htm  for a good giggle.  My
wife was in the middle of this, and for a time was internationally famous in
UFO circles for saying the following:  "Well, I believe there are aliens out
there somewhere in the Universe, but we don't have any here."  This spread
instantly around the world as, "Mona Rowe, Spokesperson for Brookhaven
National Lab says, 'I believe there are aliens out there.'"

They're everywhere!  They're everywhere!
Michael Rowe