[Spridgets] Panhard Bar

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 14:32:31 MDT 2011

I have a speedwell bar but after changing the ride height of my car the bar
 is no longer parallel and so Tom is going to make me a special bracket as
soon  as I measure how much longer/deeper/taller it needs to be.  It's been
on my  car many years and is holding up very well.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330