[Spridgets] Huricane Irene Sump pump options.... NO LBC

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 06:15:13 MDT 2011

Okay as long as I have power here in Yardley,B PA I am fine but if I lose it,
that could be a problem.B  I only lost power during a r ainstorm once in 10
years but that one time I was hand bailing the sump well for 3 hours.

So now I am trying to come up with other options.B  Due to the size of the
well 12x12 I can not use a backup and their clugey set up.B  so I wass
thinking of buying a car battery and a 12volt power converter and plugging the
sump into that if the power goes out.B

Will this work? for how long?B  am I nuts?

I am open to other options as well.....

Ryan