[Spridgets] ...S...pridgets] Hurricane Irene and our East Coast friends...

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Fri Aug 26 18:46:11 MDT 2011

<< Ed can you host these I just got them from my nephew
at ft Brag. >>

Sure, Lin.   What's his name & rate ??

You want on spritenut.com  OR justbrits.com OR
illiniahca.org ??

Has EVERYONE see the GARAGE pic ???????
In case not (my note to Lin which he apparently did NOT
post ?!?!?)  [ Nor did Bob K. - sender of *.jpg], here IS
my note to Bob:
<quote>
<shop at justbrits.com <mailto:shop at justbrits.com>> wrote TO Linda G.:
Bob sent pic to me and it's already UP, Lin >G?><G><G> !!

http://www.spritenut.com/garage.jpg

Pic "title" WAS:
Clarici's preparation for Hurricane Irene (minus the .jpg<G>)

Me
</quote>

Ed

PS:  Brad GOT box.  Gimme Phone # again (privately<G>)<F>! !