[Spridgets] Hurricane Irene and our East Coast friends...

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 23:30:09 MDT 2011

I got this link from my former students on Facebook while they were
complaining about media hype. I do understand that the media goes overboard
which made this youtube hilarious. I hope I am still laughing when the power
goes out tomorrow ; ) It is so quiet out tonight that I can hardly sleep.
Lin
Great movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJn261UAdaA