[Spridgets] Pre-Mature TB Wear

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:15:32 MST 2011

Catching up to my Spridgets mails.  . and just to add my two cents.  On one
occasion I bought a T bearing from MOSS that fell apart like cheese.  Since
then I have sourced the older bearing.  .new in the box. . made in England
by way of eBay . . don't recall what I paid but it was low cost.  . 20
bucks, maybe closer to 30. .  but well worth it to find one of the older
bearings in comparison to the new ones offered by MOSS and others.  After
my experience with the MOSS bearing, I would never go that direction again.

Kirk

59 1275