[Spridgets] Sort of LBC .... Stitches the Cat is feeling better, no wheel chocks yet ; )

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 4 10:41:14 MST 2011

Since Lin's good kitty is showing signs of improvement, I would like to offer a wheel chock to a home that needs one. His name is Clyde, he weighs 22 pounds, and always must be in the middle of whatever is being done.

A few minutes ago he wrote a nice long letter in what appeared to be Farsi, to numerous unknown friends, and hit send before I was able to remove him from the keyboard. When he finally deigned to jump off the computer, he took my Pepsi with him, spilling it all over my end table and the bills I had set out to pay tonight. Not only that, he drowned a full pack of cigarettes and my lucky lighter.

Sometime during the night he opened and scattered a big bag of soda cans that I was saving for the animal relief folks to recycle to fund low cost spays & neuters.

His only redeeming features are a loud, near constant purr, and a love of being cuddled.

Kate