[Spridgets] Off Topic Request

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:26:47 MST 2011

Some of you may know, I mess around with bicycles. I have an old 87
Cannondale SR500 road bike, in a lovely 80's turquoise paint. I have a
computer on the bike, but it is missing the magnet that goes on the front
wheels spoke. My closest bike shop is 30 miles away, in south Ft. Worth,
but I do not know if they sell just the magnet. Does anyone out there
possibly have an bike, that no longer has a working computer, but the
magnet is still on the front wheel? If so, would they be willing to sell it?

thank you,
Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942