[Spridgets] Isle of Man TT

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:07:40 MST 2011

I went several times back in the late 60s while I was living in the UK.
It's especially cool for bike owners/riders...

BTW...  The New Year tradition here in cowboy country is to unhook the
pickup from the manure spreader, duct tape the headlights into place so
they work, get your ranch hands and dogs loaded and then drive into town.
Once there, you look around until you find someone driving a Volvo and beat
the crap out of them.  Some fun, eh?!  (You get extra points if the Volvo
has Wisconsin tags.....;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

--