[Spridgets] Weather... or not...

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 1 11:36:48 MST 2011

What?  Snow?  I'm not sure I remember what that is.  We do have some, but
haven't had a big snow.  I haven't had to fire up the snowthrower yet this
winter.
The snowmageddon is supposed to be heading this way, but is tracking south of
Ottawa, according to some forecasters.  According to others, we'll get
whalloped.  I don't really care ... though, I might be wise to make sure I
have gas for the thrower ...

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada