[Spridgets] Carb ID

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 13:46:45 MST 2011

Frank,
Does it look like this?  http://www.stromberg-97.com/
John
Fogelsville, PA

--- On Tue, 2/1/11, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:

From: Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Carb ID
To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 2:27 PM

I have a single barrel Stromberg carb that I don't know what it is for.
I want to Ebay this thing or get it to somebody who can use it.
It is US made (South Bend, IN) automatic choke  1.5" down draft.
The only numbers I can find on it are  BXOV2 and on the float bowl 10-42
It looks new or at least rebuilt, it was extremely clean when I got it many
years ago. I did take it apart and clean it up again because I was bored over
the weekend and a pretty carb will sell for more money than a faded carb.
Besides, the throttle and choke plates (steel) had some surface rust as did
the lower cast iron extension. The rest is aluminum.
If anybody wants it, let me know.
If anybody knows what it fits, tell me so I can list it properly on Ebay.
-- Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ