[Spridgets] Weather... or not...

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:02:02 MST 2011

Don't forget all the people lined up at the gas stations, right before a
storm.

you know they didn't have any warning it was coming.

 :-)

There's nary a snow blower to be had on all of Long Island.
Except for the crappy, cheap Chinese made ones that aren't good
for anything but an inch or so and 1 season.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!