[Spridgets] FW: NOSHIT Saturday February 12 Seattle WA

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Feb 13 15:08:22 MST 2011

Hello Philip,

     Cross Posted to the BCF, but not all "listers" go there, soo

    my brakes DO work better... It may be the first time that
    all four corners of the car have working brakes since
    I've owned it.. the pedal IS much stiffer and I have
    an E-Brake. Thanks to Dave Riker!!! Good times were had
    by all, I believe and Bill M. was again a prime mover.
    Pics to follow after I get home tomorrow. (I'm still up in
    Fife with my lady and won't get home till Sunday afternoon.)

        Special THANKS to Phil for the use of his facilities, tools and hosting abilities.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  One atom bomb can ruin your whole day