[Spridgets] MG ignition key

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Feb 15 08:45:46 MST 2011

76 has a different key shape. (I think) after 75 they were upside downable, unlike the earlier keys.

Larry

On Feb 13, 2011, at 7:11 PM, Kevin Valentine wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2011, at 6:49 PM, Dave KK7SS wrote:
>
>> I've just come back from my local hardware store where I unsuccessfully tried to get a duplicate ignition key made for the 76 midget...
>
> Here are 2 blank numbers that fit my 73 & 74 Midgets;
>
> Both are ILCO brand and are for Nissan.
>

> 1st key   -   X159     TR37
>
> 2nd key  -   X6        62DT
>

> Kevin V.
> Tuscarora, Pa

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001