[Spridgets] Welder

jmj3351 at comcast.net jmj3351 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 08:49:02 MST 2011

I have a Hobart stick welder that I have used since 1970 and it has never
failed. I was reared in a Iron and steel shop and we had Hobarts and they were
great. I also use a Lincoln mig now and it is good for the sheet metal work.
As far as I know both are made in the USA. A car buddy has a Chinese mig and
it worked well after he got the wire to feeding properly. I would not have it,
it looks crappy. Be sure to get the right type for your intended use. If you
use gas shield, be sure to buy your bottle and keep the receipt. I have had
them try to lay claim to my bottles saying they were rentals.

Green Midget John

in TennesseeB