[Spridgets] Part needed

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 22:16:20 MST 2011

--- On Thu, 2/17/11, Jay <jfishbein at snet.net> wrote:
> But what exactly is "made" in America these days?

I bought a set of Torx sockets today that are Made in USA. We have this AMAZING 2 story hardware store here called Nicholson's that sells made in USA whenever possible. They are price competitive with the big-box stores, although I can't bring myself to buy their $200 drill bits.

Daniels, Chris Manuel and Dave Woerpel all saw a shop full of work at my place that is back in the USA from Asia. We make that money, and pump it into local US hardware stores selling US made stuff. Next thing you know, we got us an economy again. It could happen.

Ron