[Spridgets] Part needed

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 09:58:18 MST 2011

For  different point of view see the link below. The short version is we are
lossing low skill jobs but growing high skill (read higher pay)
manufacturing jobs. Yes it does hurt low skill workers but it helps the
overall economy.  You can not be the richest country in the world if you
only make great paper clips.

Still Made in America: The Myth of Waning U.S. Manufacturing Prowess

http://www.iimagazine.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=2758823