[Spridgets] Part needed

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:16:48 MST 2011

Moreover, back in the day I remember thinking how poorly made Spridgets were
compared to, say, a T-Bird, Mustang or Corvette!!  When I lived in upstate
New York 1959 -1965 the majority of the Spridgets we saw were eaten up with
rust years before American cars....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM, CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Herbert Miller <hgmiller3 at qwest.net>
> wrote:
> I find this "Buy American" attitude quite humorous from a bunch people
> devoted to LBC,s

> Because we own LBCs, we have to buy stuff that we would otherwise
> never buy. You kow, like welders, media blasters, paint booths &
> equipment, tools, construction equiptment and materials to build or
> enlarge a garage or out -buildings, etc. The list is endless. Just
> think, the LBC owners of the world are pretty much the only ones
> sustaining the economy anywhere now!
>
> --
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
> 1967 Sprite - following in the 73's footsteps to the boneyard...

Cheers!!
Jim
Then there was the mind reader who moved to Washington, D.C. and couldn't
find work.