[Spridgets] Ethanol Fuel Content Update - a note on "fracking"

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Sun Feb 20 09:07:38 MST 2011

True. There was a program on TV Friday night on the subject of a whole town (Visalia ?) with contaminated groundwater severely affecting health, and crops.

It appears that our enlightened government omitted to include diesel specifically in the fluids banned from use in fracking.

Even though the EPA reports that there are significantly high levels of diesel and hydrocarbon compounds in the groundwater they cannot specifically tie it to the oil company using the diesel.
So they are continuing to use it,

Big Money Talks Loud!!!!

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig