[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 22:45:37 MST 2011

I read this story somewhere-
someone is walking down the sidewalk, they spot 2 questionable people
walking down the sidewalk on the other side of the street.  The
questionable looking people spot the other guy, watch him for a minute,
and cross the street so they are walking directly towards him.  He
stares at them intently and puts his hand in his pocket.  The 2
questionable looking guys cross the street back to the other side.