[Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 13:08:19 MST 2011

No trip to the hospital?  I think there is a chance of internal brain bleeding but I don't know what the odds are.

I had an introduction with the rear windshield of a Toyota this past summer.  I was out about 10 minutes.  I have no memory of the car at all, or even exactly where I was.  I just suddenly became aware of laying on the ground and someone is cutting my shirt off with scissors.  They loaded me into an ambulance and took me to the ER.  I got X-rays, cat-scan and ultrasound to make sure I wasn't bleeding in my head or abdomen, MRI to make sure my neck wasn't injured, and a couple of hours to sew my face back on.  (Unfortunately they missed my spine injury.)  72 hours in the hospital and I was back home.  But once I woke up laying on the ground I was 100% awake and alert.