[Spridgets] Harleys

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Feb 24 14:30:01 MST 2011

  As a proud owner of a daily driver BMW motorcycle, I would argue that
they last 100,000 miles ...

  The older ones absolutely YES but people are regularly breaking the
newer ones at MUCH LESS mileage, so much that I will not own my BMW when
the 3 year warranty expires.  I will miss that bike, best bike I have
ever owned but the new ones are not long term bikes anymore.

  For Harley's you don't worry about the reliability or mileage, the
large majority of them are ridden less miles in one year than I ride in
one month (yes, there are exceptions, there is a guy here at work who
daily drives his Harley, rain or shine his bike is parked next to mine).

     mike