[Spridgets] Help wanted - off topic

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 18:42:45 MST 2011

Sorry, but I figured since we're OT and I'm whiffing elsewhere -

We have immediate needs for CATIA engineers, 2000 or more hours of experience, preferably in aerospace equipment and installation. People are needed in Montreal and Seattle. Contract would be for a year, likely to become permanent. Off list is good -

If you read this and you are a parent, please steer your children towards aerospace engineering - even in these times, there just are not enough of us.

Ron