[Spridgets] Thank you Healey Rick!!

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 09:59:38 MST 2011

It is illegal to ship Alcoholic beverages to addresses in Tennessee, which I
consider to be a "developing State" (similar to the status of developing
countries) inB  many ways, including our archaic alcohol laws.B  There are
wine clubs that one can join and receive a bottle of wine each month or so,
but it is not legal for a Tennessee resident to join such a club and receive
shipments of alcohol.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.