[Spridgets] yet *another* LBC question..

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Feb 28 13:17:18 MST 2011

When I redrilled  my drums, axles, front hubs, rear axle hubs out to 12mm (to
fit 7/16-20 studs), I actually went as far as to do so at a 100mm DBC so that
I could use both Japanese and German intended wheels since they are much more
common. Now its just a matter of remembering that they are that way when I
need spares (like on my way to WI this summer?)

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

On 2/25/2011 10:53 AM, Dave KK7SS wrote:
> So.... bottom line is that the Japanese rims I was offered won't fit my

Not exactly true.
100 mm lug holes will work. I wouldn't run any races with them but they
fit and work.
As do BMW 4 lug 100mm rims. I saw them on a Morris Minor.
Mazda, Honda, BMW, VW, all fit. They are not "correct" but they fit.