[Spridgets] Aluminum radiator coming soon...

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 13:20:51 MST 2011

I just got off the phone with Spridgetech, and through a multi-million dollar research effort at White Trash Racing's Heat Transfer Center of Excellence, a new aluminum radiator will be available very soon for your Spridget. This has been developed as a kit with all hoses, clamps and collector tank included as a drop-in turn key solution for a total upgrade. The radiator itself will also be available separately for a more stock look. Pictures coming soon. The setup is gorgeous. Pricing is not finalized, but it will be a much better value than the existing alternatives. I have NFI, unfortunately. My new racecar is just the test mule. It should be available at the DuPage Swap Meet next month near Chicago at the Spridgetech booth.

Ron