[Spridgets] L(A)JC

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 18:45:32 MST 2011

On 1/12/2011 8:18 PM, Ron Soave wrote:
> --- On Wed, 1/12/11, Frank Clarici<spritenut at comcast.net>  wrote:
>> a stick because of all the foo-foo people out there buying
>> foo foo trucks.
>
> Some of us foo-foos take our manly racecars with us and need the additional towing capacity of the automatic, actually. The clutch is the week link.

So YOU are one of the reasons I can't get a manly truck anymore.
I know 3 people that blew their automatics in their trucks towing with it.
I never blew a clutch.
My brother's F-350 is on it's 3rd automatic, my buddy John the cop is on
his 3rd automatic in his F-250, and Mike blew 1 in his truck.
Trannys in Fords up to $3500, a new clutch is $1500 installed.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ