[Spridgets] Looking for wheel bits

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Sat Jul 2 12:00:50 MDT 2011

Phil,
Revolutions usually have a smaller diameter lug hole, 5/8" I think where a
standard mag lug hole is 11/16". You may have to go through a Revolution
dealer to obtain them. If yours are standard 11/16" I believe I have a set
of sleeved 3/8 thread lug nuts. Bought a few sets from Alan (don't remember
his last name) when he had some made up years ago.

Valve stems shouldn't be too hard. I've found them at my FLAPS before. Or
check this site out   http://www.prestigewheel.com/mainValveStems.htm

Herby
62 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy)
00 Dakota R/T (the DD toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

I am planning to mount a set of revolution wheels on the bugeye.  I need
sleeved lug nuts and the heavy washers and also the rigid valve stems.
Where
can I find this stuff.  Thanks.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA