[Spridgets] LBC Content

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 09:10:03 MDT 2011

Lemme see here...

Oily aircleaner..

Oily brakes..

Oily capacitors..

Oily drums..

Oily e-Brake...

Oily gears...

Oily heater lines..

Oily intake...

Oily jack...

Oily keepers...

Oily lock tabs..

Oily manifold...

Yup.. looks like you're a winner!

Lester

On Jul 6, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Michael Rowe wrote:

> Well, this must be a new electrical problem.
>
> The Midget died at a stop sign with no electricity to the engine circuit;
the lighting circuit was fine - a loose wire somewhere and my testing
equipment was all in the camper.  So my wife picked me up and we came back
with a tow bar, but the problem was gone and  and I drove the car home.  At
that point, I couldn't find the problem and I knew it will die again at the
most inconvenient time.  Several days later, the tachometer and turn signals
quit, but the car continued to run and we got home - beginner's luck.

> After some wiggling and poking, it developed that some fuses had lost
contact in their holders, probably because quiet a lot of  oil spilled out of
a loose cap on my spare oil bottle kept just above.  So the problem was oily
fuses.