[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon Jul 18 07:20:20 MDT 2011

We got "stuck" in the pub for that. were forced to have another beer. Forget
the name, had something to do with cows tho. Maybe it's made outta cheese!!

Larry
Still packed, have to change rooms :-( THis is a nice one, I would keep it.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening.  But this  wasn't it" --- Groucho
Marx