[Spridgets] Is there anyone,,,,,,,,,

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 20 07:47:33 MDT 2011

who can dolly or trailer my Jeep Comanche from McCall, ID to Portland, Or? Anywhere in between where it could be stored free until I can go pick it up would be fantastic. I just need to get him out of the wrecking yard before he racks up a huge storage bill.

Checking the damage on Monday, I think that with the help of some wrecking yard Cherokees I can put him back together. The front axle is damaged, but I have a new one in my driveway. The frame appears straight, as does most of the pickup bed.

This little guy saved my life, and I believe he deserves better than to be sent to the crusher. I hope that one of you great guys will be able to help us.

Thanks,

Kate