[Spridgets] Midget 50th

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 13:31:22 MDT 2011

Thanks to all who helped make this past week in Elkhart Lake such a
success! We had a fabulous time!

Despite the heat, this was way cool! It was good to see some familiar
faces again and even better to meet new friends who share a love for
these little cars.

Here is the link to the pictures I took, with the videos at the end.

<https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=leebfox&target=ALBUM&id=5632684669850009825&authkey=Gv1sRgCL_yq_Lo05W8owE&feat=email>

or

http://tinyurl.com/midget50

The autocross was great and the ride at Road America was fantastic!
I finding myself driving much more aggressively now. :)
I just found this link and now I want to go back and try it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RxENxTZ6M

Thanks again for a wonderful time.

Lee Fox and Gail Johns
'79 Yellow Midget