[Spridgets] Oil Relief Gallery

dwoerpel at wi.net dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Jul 26 16:44:48 MDT 2011

Mike,

You may be on the right track.  Worked on a Messerschmidt Bf 109 several
years ago and she blew an oil line on run up.  Seems an in-house made
gasket was put in upside down and actually covered the passage way.  Oops.
We had a lot of oil to clean up.  Nope, I didn't install the gasket!  We
did use 2 bags of oil-dry though.

No help, just an anecdote.

Good luck.

Dave W.