[Spridgets] Gas Tank?

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 09:42:43 MDT 2011

This falls under the category of YMMV, but if you know about engines you know that gasoline vapors and oxygen will only combust when they are close the the proper mixture of one to the other.  (Which of course is why carburetor tuning is so critical to an engine's performance.)  So too much oxygen or not enough oxygen, and no combustion.  That's not to say that you won't be the lucky person whose tank hits the mixture just right.