[Spridgets] Gas Tank?

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 10:25:03 MDT 2011

In my years of working on cars there have been many instances where I wished the requirements were less stringent.

I also remember an episode of mythbusters where they could not get a building to explode in the presence of an open flame and a natural gas leak, because the mixture of air to natural gas was not right.