[Spridgets] OSh!t On The Farm

lcjones at croakingfrog.net lcjones at croakingfrog.net
Sun Jul 31 10:07:01 MDT 2011

Well, with more rust than I thought I can't cry. So what else to do?
....  write a tune ...  :)

http://www.chapmanjones.com/mp3/MG-Song-2.mp3
(to the melody of Triangle Triangle by Gordon Lightfoot ... fitting! )

You're my little MG and you know how to please
Got a heart just as big as the world
Turn my frown to a smile when I drive you a mile
Keep my big old toes in a curl

Your skin is so crusty and yer bones might be rusty
But your cute as a button to me
I'll give ya some paint and they'll be no complaints
And you'll shine like a star on the sea

When your top is dropped you make my hair flop
I always love the cool breeze
You've got so much class I'll give you the gas
And run circles around all those "B's"

When you hit a straight road and you get up and go
There's nothing can hold you back
And you never lose nerve when you find a good curve
When you're cruising off the old beaten track

You make my blood rush when we double clutch
And your rev's start winding up tight
When your breathing gets fast it's oh such a blast
I don't know if I can last all night

No matter the weather we're always together
You're tuned and set for the run
Every gear in your box is sly like a fox
No one should have this much fun

You're my little british car and you'll take me afar
Away from the troubles of life
You tickle my fancy will you be my fiancee
Cause I'd sure like to make you my wife

When the day is complete, I'll nod off to sleep
Under the moon and the stars
I'll give my MG a warm little squeeze
And dream of her tight in my arms