[Spridgets] Rear Brake Beehive Spring question

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Sun Jul 31 23:52:14 MDT 2011

My thanks to all from both lists that replied and put up with my stupidity,,,
Mr Stupid (me!) was trying to fit the beehive springs to the shoes before putting them on the car,,, Duh!

I think that as long as I fit the pull-off springs the right way, behind the shoes, their tension should be sufficient to keep the shoes towards the backplate and away from the hub.

Confession: My 65 and 76 Sprites never had them and I never even though of fitting them..

Thanks to all for you consideration adn input.

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA

'59 Morris Minor 1000 - working on it..