[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Jun 2 16:37:09 MDT 2011

  Hardtop ? a hardtop on a convertible ? what kind of sick person are you ?

  I had a hardtop for my 124 for almost a year, it sucked big time it
was always on it seemed.  Luckily some sucker bought the hardtop, I
ended up putting 230,000 miles over 34 years on that 124 and well over
200,000 were top down.  My Honda S2000 has 21,000 miles on it and less
than 100 (one hundred, not a typo) with the top up.  Then again, my wife
had a alfa spider that she even took the soft top off of to make a tiny
bit more room in the back shelf (they called it a seat but its way too
small for that) and she drove that car rain or shine for 15 years.  Get
some heavy cloth covers to put over the seats when it rains and remove
the rubber grommets on the floor drains and you are good to go.

  The rest of the miles in my life are on 2 wheels so no top there either.

     mike