[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Some website updates for all....

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:28:44 MDT 2011

We were truly blessed. Frank absolutely HATED television, as it was a waste
of time, taking away from his being able to work on Spridgets. Yet almost
every day, he was online (slightly different television) imparting his
wisdom to us. Thank God that the internet will have it stored somewhere on
here, for eternity. Or as long as the web lasts.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad