[Spridgets] Volvo P1800E - not really LBC

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 15:19:56 MDT 2011

New neighbours a while back.  So FF to today and there is a red Volvo
P1800 outside their house and it's on unusual alloy wheels so I went out to take
 a couple of photos.

Turns out it's the guy next doors Mum and she's owned it for 28  years.  I
never knew they made them with injection (the E) and so hers  develops
120bhp, not sure how quick it'd go but I'd guess 110mph+/- 4.

So any listers have any P1800 interest want to e-mail me.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330