[Spridgets] More Fuel pumps

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jun 3 15:50:22 MDT 2011

At 01:40 PM 6/3/2011, Kevin Valentine wrote:
>Hey,
>
>For those who asked;
>
>Facet Fuel pumps;
>
>Peter?
===========
Well... I've used these pumps to empty fuel oil tanks, and may other
apps. Have one in my Mini at the moment.

Best was on my Land Rover. To expedite the roadside repair, I hung
the fuel pump lashed to the outside door handle, with the inlet tube
push into the fuel filler into the tank, and the outlet run under the
hood to the carb.  Worked great, and was quick to do. No silly
splicing of hoses, or nuthin.

Of course, with a Landy, "The Gods Must Be Crazy" gives one
license.    I might drive one to the 50th!

Peter