[Spridgets] All Brit Vehicles Leak

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:49:51 MDT 2011

You just didn't notice the right people...  By 1967 had my fill of leaky
Brit iron and Hardleys that fall apart just sitting there and bought my
first BMW. No chain, no leaks and 180,000 miles later have only been inside
it once and bought 2 more to sit with it in the stable.

Cheers!!
Jim  -  Those aren't memories - they're nightmares....

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson