[Spridgets] Obama Genius, Etc

charles christ crusaderchuck at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 05:49:53 MDT 2011

this is all very true.   in my family i'm the "black sheep" getting dirty
working on cars.   family members included college math professor , high
school
teacher with three degrees , elementry library head for a large
(multiple
schools) district , 4th grade nstructor , high school chemestry
instructor and a
few engineers(not the rail road type!).   family gatherings
were on a very
unusual level of conversation that i really never "got".
but the point to be
made is the concentration on higher level jobs or people
with "genius" status
seems to be that the concentration or focus or direction
is so intense that
everything else falls into a severe background
priority.   my aunt purchased
all her clother in tones of one color as she
could not decide what to wear , and
simple tasks like cleaning house was just
impossible to do.   i've seen pretty
much "all" in the oddities in  smart
people.   but the hardest part is not
picking up after them!  it's existing
with them!   since childhood i've been
told i'm not applying myself.   that
came from my family members.    because i
did not function on their expected
level i was frequetly chastised by them.
watch , learn and live! yeah i
have crappy speling and cannot find the darn
"caps lock" fer the life of me
but i can rebuild a motorcycle in my livingroom
and do a spridget engine on
my desk.  (did both at difrent times in my life.
now all deligated to the
shop......gives way to harmony in the home....see i
learned something!)
:)

chuck.
off to small engine repair world for fun and profit!
and why did
my college pschyc. prof always smell like pot.........?  nawwww , he
could
not have ...he's the instructor...right?