[Spridgets] 1342

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:25:07 MDT 2011

> Rotation is easy- it's always opposite the direction that the vacuum advance
> points.

Sure, if you try to analyse it. But back when it was my first LBC
after a string of small-block Chevies, it never crossed my mind that a
distributor might NOT be clockwise. The classic putt cough putt bang
;-) At least this time it was because I didn't do a very good job of
tracing the leads from the bottom of the cap... Life is too short to
keep making the same mistake over and over.
David L