[Spridgets] Original Bugeye on eBay, someone got a real deal

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:37:20 MDT 2011

Well, somebody isn't telling the truth.  The window sticker has "two tone
paint" listed as an option with the price, but the car is all red.  Either
it was resprayed or the sticker didn't come with that car.  Can't read the
VIN.

But it does look like it was a good deal.

I can't remember seeing an orignal two-tone BE.  Anyone got pics?

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie